Saturday, December 12, 2009

Emmett's Funny

On a daily basis Emmett says something that just cracks us up. I really want to remember these things so from time to time I may enter posts that are simply "Emmett's funny for the day". Really the whole reason I am blogging is because I want to remember the wonderful little things my kids do on a daily basis, not just the big events that I (generally) have lots of pics of. I realize that you may not always find what Emmett or Finley does/says funny but I hope you will!

Here's my firsts Emmett funny entry....
A couple of weeks ago Emmett came in our room around 5:30 AM. Murray took him back to his bed and laid down with him in hopes he'd go back to sleep. It wasn't working so Murray asked Emmett if he'd rub his back. Emmett sat up in bed, held his hands up and said "I can't I've got germs on my hands". Good one Emmett!!!!! Think I'll try that one next time Murray asked me to rub his back :-)

1 comment: